[Wine] Call for help with Wine 1.0 testing

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Thu May 15 17:40:50 CDT 2008

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 10:47 AM, Jeremy White <jwhite at codeweavers.com> wrote:
> One key goal for Wine 1.0 is that all of its conformance
> tests run successfully on nearly all systems.  We would really like
> your help in figuring out how close we are to that goal.
>
> To that end, if you are comfortable with checking Wine out via git,
> could you please visit this page:
>  http://wiki.winehq.org/MakeTestFailures

The results are pouring in at
http://test.winehq.org/data/2470b0b31605133ec046330dd79fdccaa7ba33fe/#group_Wine

Say, who maintains that web site?  It'd be handy to have an option to
suppress rows that have neither crashes nor failures; right now you have
to scroll vertically a whole lot to see all the failures.
- Dan