Most common winetest failures on wine

Jeremy White jwhite at winehq.org
Mon May 19 08:49:29 CDT 2008

> ntdll:info is a flaky test marked todo_wine that succeeds sometimes:
> "info.c:822: Test succeeded inside todo block: Expected to read 0
> bytes, got 0"

Hardy seems to be the common variable for failures, and it seems as though
an actual failure reading from location 0x1234 is the trigger.
(The historically normal case, apparently, is that we succeed in
doing the read).

git-blame points at Peter as the last to touch this.
I've attached a potential patch, hopefully it'll be wrong and force
Peter to step up and fix it correctly <grin>.

Cheers,

Jeremy