ddraw: Fixed in part regression bug #13277

Jens Albretsen jens at albretsen.dk
Thu May 22 17:16:39 CDT 2008

On Thursday 22 May 2008 23:56:42 you wrote:
> I don't have a compiler on my windows box, nor do I have cross
> development tools on my linux box, but if you get me an exe I can test
> on win xp (nvidia 7200 GT) or 2k (intel 865, or a variety of other
> boxes).
>
> -Austin
I have the same problem, I have absolutely no M$ stuff at home.
I'm pretty sure what I did is correct, since like I said the game works on
windows and now it also does in wine. Before wine was crashing so it can only
be better. And next time someone runs the test on the M$ platforms we'll see
if the test fails or what? Anyway without the patch we just get a crash.