Readme: Updates needed

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Fri May 23 16:56:35 CDT 2008

Alexandre committed a few fixed to the README today, but I still see a
few things that may need fixing:

./tool/wineinstall - Has been mentioned to be deprecated a few times
in bugzilla. If it's deprecated, we need to remove it. If not, we need
to fix whatever it's doing wrong and stop discouraging its use.

3. REQUIREMENTS
Linux version 2.0.36 or above
FreeBSD 6.2 or later
Solaris x86 2.5 or later
NetBSD-current
Mac OS X 10.4 or later

Need to check these versions. FreeBSD should be 6.3, with patches, or
preferably 7.0. Others, I don't know.

Lastly, the translated READMEs under /documentation likely need _a
lot_ of work. Those of you that are bilingual might take a stab at
it...

There were a couple other minor things that I've sent a patch for:
urls lacking trailing backslash, mentioning version .9 instead of 1.0,
using solitare as an example program (which we don't include, so I
replaced with notepad), etc.

-Austin