Time to cull the changelog file

Scott Ritchie scott at open-vote.org
Fri May 23 21:41:43 CDT 2008

A while back, Alexandre promised to wipe the changelog file "when we hit
1.0 or when it hits 4 gigabytes, whichever comes first."

Well, it's about time.  I suggest removing all changes for entries
earlier than Wine 1.0-rc1, as having it completely empty would be a bit
silly.  As for where to archive the old changes online, I'm not sure.

Culling the changelog like this will reduce package size substantially.
 The text, even when compressed, is rather large.

Thanks,
Scott Ritchie