Best place for HOWTO documents for your favourite application?

Reece Dunn msclrhd at googlemail.com
Sun May 25 18:11:37 CDT 2008

Hi,

I have been trying our various Oberon Media games. The thing that is
holding this up from working is the hyperlinks on the intro screen (I
am going to enter a bug report later on).

I have worked out how to run and register the games (given a valid
registration key that you have purchased) so that they will work under
Wine. So this got me wondering... where do I put this?

This complements the appdb, but is in a way orthogonal to it (that is
there may be HOWTOs relating to individual games/applications, to
vendors or to other areas such as installing Windows themes like the
Zune theme). It will also help when more people start using Wine and
want to get their favorite application running.

My initial thoughts are that the wiki seems like a good place for
this. Thoughts? Comments?

- Reece