ws2_32: Add support for FROM_PROTOCOL_INFO to WSASocket()

Kai Blin kai.blin at gmail.com
Mon May 26 02:24:12 CDT 2008

On Monday 26 May 2008 08:54:28 Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> "H. Verbeet" <hverbeet at gmail.com> wrote:
> > The C standard explicitly allows the comma at the end of initializer
> > lists, this would be a style issue at best.
>
> I mentioned it in hope that it will be fixed in a following patch,
> since the patch needs to be resent anyway.

The one thing I can't figure out is when it's appropriate to be consistent to
the style already used in the file (which you complained about later in the
patch) and when it's appropriate to follow a "correct" style. (I have to add
that I never heard of that particular one before, and the Wine developer's
guide talks about patch style, not about coding style.)

My issue is not that I need to change things in my patch. My issue is that I
don't understand the reason for having to change things. It seems random.
While it's trivial to fix this particular patch, I've learned nothing about
how to initialize the pseudo-random generator that does the "consistency or
correct style" decision for me next time.

Cheers,
Kai

--
Kai Blin