Speaker for talk about wine in Kiel (north of Germany) wanted

haukeh haukeh at pc-kiel.de
Mon May 26 07:24:26 CDT 2008

Hi there,

Alexandre said this would be the right place to ask for a speaker about a wine
talk. So I'm asking here ;-)

Is there anybody who can hold a speech about wine in Kiel (north of Germany,
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=kiel+deutschland&ie=UTF8&z=11)?

The audience would be interested in solutions for excuting windows applications
under Linux. The speech would be part of the speeches before the Kiel Linux days
(www.kieler-linuxtage.de (German only)). Maybe another speaker about VirtualBox
would attend for a comparison between full virtualisation and an api emulation
solution.

We would like to hear the speech this summer. A more precisely planning for a
speach date will come when we have our speakers and when they have time.

So write me please (in German because the speech is required in German too) if
you are interested in holding this speech.

Have a nice day,

  Hauke