Why I think it's worth fixing Valgrind warnings

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Tue May 27 04:32:15 CDT 2008

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 5:29 AM, Steven Edwards <winehacker at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmm actually I thought prefast had a way to profile running code
> rather than just static analysis but I guess not. I must have been
> thinking of the Driver Verifier. I think valgrind might actually be
> useful then as I don't know of a free profiler for userland code on
> windows.

OK no more 5AM spam after this, I promise. This is what I was thinking of

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=bd02c19c-1250-433c-8c1b-2619bd93b3a2&DisplayLang=en

The Application Verifier. If we want to help windows developers move
over, we should try to get this working.

--
Steven Edwards