[website] Re: wine site: Translate sendind_patches to Spanish in web.site.git

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Thu May 29 17:11:02 CDT 2008

OK. Patches are complete. The majority of the website can be translated now.

What still needs to be done is to allow translation of the sidebar nav.
My plan is to move that out of the config.php file and into a separate
file, possibly in XML.

People who want to send translations of the news and wwn will probably
need to subscribe to wine-cvs and watch for commits from me for the
files in the "en" dirs to keep the turn around time on translations shorter.

At the very least, the website will always fall back to the english
version of the template.