[ddraw/tests] Fix a test on W2K3

Detlef Riekenberg wine.dev at web.de
Wed Nov 5 12:43:47 CST 2008

On Di, 2008-11-04 at 10:25 -0800, chris ahrendt wrote:

> Actually as of 6.5 of VMWARE direct draw 9c is 100% supported. So why
> couldn't we use vmware 6.5
> as a valid platform for testing direct draw api's?

When our tests use valid data but received an E_NOTIMPL,
then DirectX 9c in VMWare 6.5 is for sure not 100% implemented.
In that case, the correct way to avoid the failure in the test is
an update for VMware.

The previous VMWare Printer-Driver also produced a failure
(didn't checked the results for the new version)

They are free to use our tests to fix there Drivers.

--

By by ... Detlef