Launchpad Bugzilla plugin can allow us to share comment histories for forwarded bugs

Kai Blin kai.blin at
Thu Nov 6 17:55:54 CST 2008

On Thursday 06 November 2008 17:50:48 Scott Ritchie wrote:
> There's a launchpad bugzilla plugin available now, made by bugzilla
> developers:
> Having this seems like it would simplify things, as there wouldn't be a
> need to forward comments on a launchpad bug to the one posted at WineHQ.
>  It can be quite annoying checking both pages once a bugzilla bug and a
> launchpad bug are linked to eachother.

Apart from being a bit weary about the general quality of launchpad bugs,
especially to ubuntu, I think this can be helpful.

Kai Blin
WorldForge developer
Wine developer
Samba team member