fixme: IDirect3DDevice9::CreateQuery

Stefan Dösinger stefan at codeweavers.com
Sun Nov 9 13:34:12 CST 2008

> "fixme:d3d:IWineD3DDeviceImpl_EvictManagedResources (0xb550510) : stub
> fixme:d3d:IWineD3DDeviceImpl_CreateQuery (0xb550510) Unhandled query
> type 4
> fixme:d3d9:IDirect3DDevice9Impl_CreateQuery (0xb543bc8) call to
> IWineD3DDevice_CreateQuery failed"
The app may expect support for D3DQUERYTYPE_VCACHE queries, but I don't
think that they are supported anywhere on Windows. You could take the d3d9
query test and run it on a windows box where the game works and see if
VCACHE queries are reported as supported(or rather, not reported as
unsupported). If they aren't, the warning is a red herring.