winehq packages for Debian

Andrew Fenn andrewfenn at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 21:17:38 CST 2008

So your plan is to take over Debian packaging while abandoning Ubuntu
packaging?

You already mentioned he has abandoned packaging (however I see new
packages created on 8th November) Is there some technical reason you
can't do Ubuntu Debs?

I am trying to understand what is different from Ubuntu and Debian
which would prevent you making a package for both.