Patch for WineD3D to set Driver an Description

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmx.net
Wed Nov 12 07:19:06 CST 2008

Perhaps the patch should enter Wine. I will do the full restructuring later. One thing which you should do is to set the strings to NULL in the wined3d_settings structure at the start of the file (line 37). Also put the new options right after the video memory one or even before for clarity.

Roderick