DIB Engine

Massimo Del Fedele max at veneto.com
Sun Nov 16 09:28:04 CST 2008

Well, I managed to introduce Jesse Allen's dib engine in current wine
tree, and it worked.
It has many stubbed functions, but I could load and run Autocad with it,
which IMHO is a good result.
Autocad misses many toolbar's icons but, about the problem of very slow
TT fonts, the performance increased noticeably; pannin  a drawing with
TT fonts wend from a frame each 2-5 seconds to a frame each 0.2 seconds
about.

Now, before trying to extend it, I'd like to know if, introducing a way
to enable/disable it by environ var OR registry entry it could enter
current devel tree.

Ciao

Max