Regarding ./configure file

Stefan Dösinger stefan at
Wed Nov 19 14:42:46 CST 2008

Don't modify ./configure directly, edit instead. The autoconf
documentation describes how this file works. configure is then created from by running "autoconf"

From: wine-devel-bounces at [mailto:wine-devel-bounces at]
On Behalf Of shanmukha sainath addepalli
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 10:27 AM
To: wine-devel at
Subject: Regarding ./configure file

I need to add few functions related to libwnck. It requires some header
files to be included. I included them in wine source code. But when compiled
it says header files not found. I haven't updated configure file. How can i
update it?
please tell me what r the changes that i need to made?