dead stores in advapi32

ricardo filipe ricardo_barbano at
Thu Nov 20 16:54:31 CST 2008

hi rob.

i have some dead stores in advapi32 files that i would like to clarify.
first, what do you want to do on lines 173 and 194 of cred.c?

now, there are also 3 dead assignments in cred.c, lines 992, 199 and 1064. i didn't understand what you meant in your last email about my patch that removed dead code in ole32, so since this is dead code i think i can remove it, but i'm not sure anymore since you confused me.

Cansado de espaço para só 50 fotos? Conheça o Spaces, o site de relacionamentos com até 6,000 fotos!