Wine release 1.1.9

Francois Gouget fgouget at
Fri Nov 21 18:10:56 CST 2008

On Fri, 21 Nov 2008, Alexandre Julliard wrote:

> The Wine development release 1.1.9 is now available.
> What's new in this release (see below for details):
>   - A large number of regression test fixes.

Actually it's not regression tests, and it's not regression fixes.

It's conformance tests, their main goal is to describe the Windows
behavior, so that we can then know whether Wine _conforms_ to that
behavior or not. And all (or almost all) of the fixes are so that the
tests actually describe the Windows behavior.

Francois Gouget <fgouget at>
    I haven't lost my mind, it's backed up on tape around here somewhere...