Wine release 1.1.9

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Fri Nov 21 18:10:56 CST 2008

On Fri, 21 Nov 2008, Alexandre Julliard wrote:

> The Wine development release 1.1.9 is now available.
>
> What's new in this release (see below for details):
>   - A large number of regression test fixes.

<nitpick>

Actually it's not regression tests, and it's not regression fixes.

It's conformance tests, their main goal is to describe the Windows
behavior, so that we can then know whether Wine _conforms_ to that
behavior or not. And all (or almost all) of the fixes are so that the
tests actually describe the Windows behavior.

</nitpick>

    I haven't lost my mind, it's backed up on tape around here somewhere...