Accounts in bugzilla and e-mail addresses used to submit patches

Hans Leidekker hans at
Sun Nov 23 03:48:26 CST 2008

On Sunday 23 November 2008 07:07:21 Vitaliy Margolen wrote:

> Can please everyone make sure that their e-mail in bugzilla matches the
> e-mail they use to submit patches? Or at least make it easily guessable.
> Or can we have all developers create page on Wiki and state their e-mails
> they use on bugazilla?

I use different e-mail addresses to make it clear in which role work
is done. So although I mainly use hans at for sending
patches I may send patches as hans at that I write in
my own time.

I do triage winehq bugs in CodeWeavers' time (don't tell jwhite ;)
but bugzilla knows only one e-mail address and it's not practical
to change it beforehand or to use two bugzilla accounts. So I created
a wiki page: