Accounts in bugzilla and e-mail addresses used to submit patches

Kai Blin kai.blin at
Sun Nov 23 12:54:12 CST 2008

On Sunday 23 November 2008 19:10:42 Vitaliy Margolen wrote:

> We already have big number of users who do their own regression testing.
> But what we don't have is developers addressing introduced problems in the
> timely matter.
> Some regressions are hard to fix. Some are easy. The best person to make
> such a judgment would be the person who made the patch. However lots of
> regression bugs don't even see a note from patch author. This is what I'm
> trying to fix.

Yes, good call. I just don't see why simply emailing the author of the patch
pointing to the bugzilla bug# wouldn't do the job.

Kai Blin
WorldForge developer
Wine developer
Samba team member