RFC: Proposed new web site design

Zachary Goldberg zgold at bluesata.com
Mon Nov 24 19:43:20 CST 2008

2008/11/24 Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com>:
> Looks great so far.  Comments:
> 1) nested scrollbars are evil.  Better to put the news on its own tab,
> lose the little sidebar the news was in,
> and have a very small area in the main box for just the one most
> important headline.

I disagree about losing news altogether, I think it definetely serves
a worthy purpose and perhaps can be integrated in a way which doesn't
cause this scrollbar-sticker shock we're seeing.

Otherwise I echo the opinion of others in saying I appreciate the
overall look and feel, its rather pleasant

-Z.