Revert "mshtml: Added support for DOCHOSTUIFLAG_SCROLL_NO DOCHOSTINFO flag."

Alexandre Julliard julliard at
Tue Nov 25 03:41:37 CST 2008

Vitaliy Margolen <wine-devel at> writes:

> Well regression is a regression. Most in Wine are that way - something got
> fixed / implemented that uncovered yet another problem.

Yes, but we don't revert the change in such cases, that would prevent
any progress. Reverting is only appropriate when a patch is demonstrably
broken, not when it's an improvement that causes unfortunate side

Alexandre Julliard
julliard at