[3/5] WineD3D: Fix D3DFMT_R32F, R16F, G16R16F, ... in the pixel shader

Stefan Dösinger stefan at codeweavers.com
Thu Nov 27 06:18:26 CST 2008

> I'm not really convinced either. I would prefer something more
> descriptive, (like the way EXT_texture_swizzle handles this, for
> example), rather than listing every combination we use in an enum.
I don't think that gains us a lot(and how do you describe something like YUV
conversions?) These texture fixups apply to the shader, while
GL_EXT_texture_swizzle applies to the texture.

With GL_EXT_texture_swizzle we would not set any shader conversion flag for
most formats(except YUV ones) and instead configure the texture_swizzle in
basetexture.c when creating a new texture name.