[1/2] [try 3] mlang: Add implementation offnIMLangFontLink_GetCharCodePages

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at codeweavers.com
Thu Nov 27 11:23:14 CST 2008

"Vitaly Perov" <vitperov at etersoft.ru> wrote:

> Changes since last send:
>  - Used WINAPI function instead of accessing Wine internal code page
> structures.

You still access internal Wine code page structures, I'm not sure why you
claim otherwise.

> "Dmitry Timoshkov" <dmitry at codeweavers.com> wrote:
>>It *is* possible to use EnumSystemCodePages
>
> Yes, it is possible. But :
> 1) this function call wine_cp_enum_table, then converts the result (codepage)
> to the string. So we need convert the result back to the number.
> 2) It pass code pages to the callback-function. The callback function uses
> only one argument - string with codepage number. So it's very difficult to
> pass this value back to the GetCharCodePages function.
>
> So, I think the best decision is to use internal function wine_cp_enum_table

What's happend to the idea to use mlang_data?

And again: forget about Wine internal code page structures, that's the
implementation detail that's internal to kernel32/ntdll, that structures
should not be used outside of kernel32/ntdll.

> +            iface->lpVtbl->CodePageToCodePages(iface,
> +                cpTable->info.codepage, &codePages);

Have a look how other parts in Wine call vtable members, the tests have
enough code samples.

--
Dmitry.