winedos: Fixed a problem with timer values that are below 50ms.

Peter Dons Tychsen donpedro at tdcadsl.dk
Thu Nov 27 16:58:32 CST 2008

Hi Michael.

I knew it.....
We are getting close to Christmas, and then this starts happening....

Every year around this time, small elves creep down from the roof, and
tamper with my computer while i am sleeping. They open all of my files
and fill them with whitespaces. You should see what they did to my
desktop!

I will have a chat with them and try to make sure it does not happen
again!

I will resend the patch when that is done,

Thanks for the tip,

/pedro