winetest.exe now available on test.winehq.org

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 08:40:33 CST 2008

Hi,

Test.winehq.org is the new home of the cross compiled winetest.exe. Alexandre
put in some magic to create the new winetest.exe on winehq.

The new link:

http://test.winehq.org/builds/winetest-latest.exe

The link can also be found at the bottom of the test.winehq.org index page. I
already changed the wiki to reflect these changes.

This also means that Paul Millars winetest is no longer available. I'd like to
thank Paul for all the hard work he did with keeping up that site and providing
us for years with a cross compiled version of winetest. I also like to thank the
people that provided the necessary MinGW patches in the past to get that
winetest compiled again.

--
Cheers,

Paul.