Implementing wtmpnam in msvcrt

Tim Holy holy at
Sat Nov 29 10:38:40 CST 2008

Hi Juan,

Thanks again---that did the trick (it wasn't so much a typo as I didn't know
what I was doing...)

So wtmpnam seems to work. Sadly, another line in the output indicates there's
another error:
err:listview:LISTVIEW_WindowProc unknown msg 3e9d wp=0032ef78
and that prevents the program from executing. Any ideas?

At what point & how should the wtmpnam patch (or does my last email + your
suggestion about the _ effectively do that?)