Help need list of wine git versions

Michael Karcher wine at mkarcher.dialup.fu-berlin.de
Sun Nov 30 07:40:26 CST 2008

Am Sonntag, den 30.11.2008, 07:42 -0500 schrieb Susan Cragin:
> Need the number of the current git because am doing regression on it,
> because it doesn't compile on my machine using my gcc.
Sorry, I don't really understand what you mean. If you mean the commit
ID of your tree, you just look into the top line of the output of
git-log. Currently it should be bbaa72de5f6baf007106775ed23c390adda0dfd8
But to use the git tools like git-bisect, you don't need to know the
number (which can be abbreviated by the first 8 characters, by the way),
but you can use the alias "HEAD" for it. HEAD always means the version
you are currently working on. If you do a git-commit, git-pull or other
things like that, the target of the alias HEAD is automatically
adjusted.

Regards,
  Michael Karcher