Be careful out there

Juan Lang juan.lang at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 11:10:11 CDT 2008

Unfortunately, there is some Microsoft code available on the Internet.
 More unfortunately, Google has indexed some of it.  I was searching
for an undocumented function and ran across something that seemed to
describe it.  I clicked on the link, and fortunately the indexed page
was just a reference to the actual source file, because the source
file was Microsoft's.  (The source file was also available.  No, I
didn't look at it.)

Be very careful:  reading Microsoft's source code is a clear way to
taint yourself as a developer.
--Juan