msi: Implement the DROP TABLE sql command.

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 15:47:33 CDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 4:42 PM, Austin English <austinenglish at gmail.com> wrote:
> You'd still be sending the patch twice to wine-patches, and by that
> logic, for _EVERY_ patch, not just ones that were rejected.

No. you would only have to send it again if the first one was rejected
by patchwatcher. By default no ones work flow would change, just the
email you are sending it to for retries saving everyones inbox on
spam. If your patch was bad you would still have to do extra leg work
but all of that would be done in private. If we get make test working
in more places then its possible the number of first time failures to
wine-patches will go down also if we can encourage people to run make
test before submitting patches.

--
Steven Edwards