Please Review WWN 353

Kai Blin kai.blin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 02:02:45 CDT 2008

On Monday 06 October 2008 07:36:29 Zachary Goldberg wrote:
> All,
>
> This WWN is all my writing and no quotes, and thus a lot more room for
> typographical and other errors.  Thus I wanted to send everybody the
> WWN for review before publication.  In particular please check the
> first section for name typos etc.

A couple of issues that sprung to my eye:

The intro paragraph still claims it's WineWeeklyNews.

"News: WineConf 2008"
- the things I work on are spelled secur32 and kerberos
- I _think_ the pink ninja's first name is Caron, not Caran, might be wrong
here.
- It's not Andrew Bodat, it's Andrew Bogott

"WineConf 2008 Keynote"
the Wine trademark was granted by the USPTO the SFC, not by the SFLC.

Cheers,
Kai

--
Kai Blin