[try 2] [6/9] Add usbd.sys.

Alexander Morozov amorozov at etersoft.ru
Tue Oct 7 02:44:04 CDT 2008

> Patchwatcher doesn't know what to do with partial
> resends yet (eventually it will ignore them).
> At the moment I have to delete them manually, else
> patchwatcher gets confused and waits for the rest of the series.
> - Dan

I looked at patchwatcher results. Making patch [5/9] failed because after
applying this patch should run tools/make_requests. Also should run
tools/make_makefiles and autoheader (for regenerating include/config.h.in).

I can resend the whole series of patches with second version of [6/9] but this
is useless before fixing this problem.

Thanks, Alexander