Opengl32: add a test case for WGL_ARB_create_context/opengl3 [try2]

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmx.net
Fri Oct 10 06:51:34 CDT 2008

> Roderick Colenbrander wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > This is a resubmit of the same patch but not part of a series which
> contained a failing patch, so it should pass patchwatcher.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Roderick Colenbrander

> Hi Roderick,
>
> Why did you add all the (unneeded) indentation?

I did that in order to separate all the subtests and to keep the code for each test readable. Each time I need different attributes to pass to the wglCreateContextAttribs. While some of the attributes are the same at this point that will change in the future. For instance I will add more tests which also vary the opengl version number to higher numbers and other tests. Having a dozen of attribs variables would make it a big mess.

Roderick
Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx