Patchwatcher is watching lostwages patches

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Wed Oct 15 09:17:09 CDT 2008

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 11:11 PM, Scott Ritchie <scott at open-vote.org> wrote:
> Just a small bug, but patchwatcher is complaining about my lostwages
> patch not applying.

Yeah, that's one of the many known bugs.   When I
have time to work on patchwatcher, which isn't often,
my top priority is getting the multislave rewrite
finished; Rob's helping with that.  Once that's up,
we'll bring over all the bugfixes I did after I branched,
and replace the old patchwatcher.  And THEN we'll fix
these bugs.

The only thing I'm doing now to the old patchwatcher
is expanding the blacklist as needed, which isn't often.