Today's git improves Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10

Susan Cragin susancragin at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 16 09:07:03 CDT 2008

Today's git ads a significant functionality to Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10.
After the program loads, there are a couple of options. One of them is to scan the Documents files for wordprocessing documents, and add them to its grammar model. I have always selected that option, but until today the checking only took about 1 second and didn't really work. It probably couldn't find my documents.
Today it scanned for a good three minutes, and accuracy was significantly improved.
I just thought I would let you know.
Susan