dlls/shlwapi/assoc.c:fix ASSOC_GetExecutable not to use uninitialised variable

Joris Huizer joris_huizer at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 17 05:57:27 CDT 2008

--- On Thu, 10/16/08, Austin English <austinenglish at gmail.com> wrote:

> "From: Joris Huizer
> <jorishuizer at debian.(none)>"
>
> Minor, but please fix your e-mail in the patch:
>
> Also, please set patch extensions to .txt, it makes it
> easier to read
> in browser.

Alright, I did a resent with the corrected email address and .txt extension.
Though I didn't manage to get git to fill in the correct address (it currently just tries to use the debian user name, which it can't turn into a real email address). How could I get git to fill in the address automatically? I couldn't find this at the GitWine page. (git format-patch seems to ignore the user/email pair as suggested for sending patches with git-imap-send)

Thanks,

Joris