shell32: FOF_MULTIDESTFILES must be set when copying files into directory

Louis. Lenders xerox_xerox2000 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 18 17:18:09 CDT 2008

>Thank you for your answer.

>I agree, that before sending a patch I should write a test first.
>But the problem is that even a tests are ignored without any explanation.
>Maybe my tests aren't good, but why anybody just tell what's wrong.

Seems to be common habit on this list. I hope you're not added to the "Julliard
ranking s**t list?  Yes: REJECT" ( see http://www.winehq.org/?issue=353#WineConf%202008%20Keynote )
like i am. Spent loads of time for more than 3 years trying to help triaging bugs and
helping out in appdb, only to find out that all my patches are ignored
silently, but everybody seems to be happy with this policy, so i'll stop
complaining. Personally this makes me quite sad. Hope you have more luck with your patches.

> Have you tried asking on the #winehackers IRC channel?
>No, I doesn't use IRC. It's very hard to me to write in english in real-time

If people spent quite an amount of time trying to get a patch written,
it shouldn't be too much trouble to just drop a note on wine-devel, what
the reason is the patch got rejected. But i guess this takes more time then
"the few seconds to see that the code is correct?  If today is a busy day: IGNORE"
Great feedback...