winmm: MMIO_ALLOCBUF is ignored if mmioOpen gets a valid buffer.

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at codeweavers.com
Tue Oct 21 08:21:14 CDT 2008

"Paul Vriens" <paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a way the existing tests can be improved? Apparently the
> existing tests show the behaviour but didn't prevent the regression.

Existing tests only check for the flags (and the state) of the MMIO
handle after it has been created. An improvement could be added by
doing real IO after that. I should add that the MMIO_ALLOCBUF case
never worked correctly before my patches, and the regression occured
between my changes.

--
Dmitry.