cryptui: Add a partial implementation of CryptUIWizImport.

Hans Leidekker hans at meelstraat.net
Tue Oct 21 10:19:22 CDT 2008

On Tuesday 21 October 2008 16:46:51 Juan Lang wrote:

> > I don't think I said that. I put a fixme in the code that explicitly
> > warns that the store should be determined dynamically.
>
> No, but that's what the code does.  What bothers me is that your
> implementation is correct in only an extremely narrow set of
> conditions:

Like I said, it's exactly the set of conditions that happens to satisfy
Outlook. The typical scenario is that you can't connect to a secure
server because of an invalid certificate and then forcibly import the
certificate. The invalid certificates I tried on Windows where added
to the root store.

 -Hans