No response to updated patch for gdi32/StretchDIBits

Sergey Novosyolov chi at etersoft.ru
Tue Oct 21 05:44:22 CDT 2008

В сообщении от Tuesday 14 October 2008 23:54:54 Mathias Kosch написал(а):
> Hallo!
>
> About two weeks ago I tried to hand in a (corrected version of my)
> patch for "StretchDIBits" [1].
> However it isn't accepted until now and I didn't yet notice any
> response.
>
> Would someone please tell me what's wrong or if it was just missed out
> accidentally?
>
> [1] http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2008-September/062221.html

Hi, Mathias. I'm working on DIB Engine for Wine. Some of DIB functions was
developed separatly inthe DIB Driver, but it's necessary to develop DIB
Engine functions inside GDI 32. What DIB function tests are you working on?
Is it only "StretchDIBBits" or something else? I'm developing some DIB tests
now and want to avoid any collisions with other developers in this bug.