cryptui: Add a partial implementation of CryptUIWizImport.

Hans Leidekker hans at codeweavers.com
Wed Oct 22 09:55:13 CDT 2008

On Wednesday 22 October 2008 16:37:16 you wrote:

> I don't think that's typical usage at all:  typical usage presents a
> UI.  It's called from elsewhere in cryptui, so it's under the control

Sure, but the app may present its own UI like Outlook does, and call this
function with CRYPTUI_WIZ_NO_UI set.

> of the user how frequently this is used.  You add a cert to the root
> store even when a UI is requested.  This is clearly incorrect.

Yes, so those users may benefit from the stub as well. And I do print
a FIXME. This is nothing new, we've been ignoring invalid certificates
in wininet for years where we should stop and show a UI.

I'm not saying we shouldn't implement this or not be secure, it's just
a matter of priorities.

 -Hans