wine users forum registration issue

Jeremy White jwhite at winehq.org
Thu Oct 23 06:56:55 CDT 2008

> Not sure what they are complaining about - worked for me first time around.
> I think some people might have problems with:
> 1. Entering lower case text instead of caps

Well, I'll have Jer add a note to that effect right away.  Can't hurt.

> 2. Not knowing (and not willing to find out) "who is the current maintainer".

This one, I think, may now be mostly solved.  I think Jer made a lot of different
things work as an answer and that seems to have reduced the people who miss this one.

That does tend to argue against a rotating list of questions, as I
don't want to have to tune each question.

Bluntly, what we really need is for someone to care and to find out what the
problem is, and perhaps to offer solutions.

Cheers,

Jeremy