[msi/tests] Fix a test for systems with %TEMP% only one level deep

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 09:58:07 CDT 2008

James McKenzie wrote:
> Paul Vriens wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> We were basically passing "C:" to SetCurrentDirectoryA and that doesn't
>> work. Probably needs it's own test in kernel32 or so.
>>
>> Changelog
>>   Fix a test for systems with %TEMP% only one level deep

> Paul:
>
> Was this patch rejected or in update?
>
> Thank you.
>
> James McKenzie

Hi James,

The kernel32 tests are in and prove the reason why the msi tests failed on my
NT4 box.

The patch I sent for the msi tests was rejected or at least AJ wanted to have a
solution that was correct in all cases (%TEMP% being the root directory for
example).

It's somewhere on my todo list but feel free to sent a patch ;)

--
Cheers,

Paul.