[try 2] [2/2] mlang: Add implementation offnIMLangFontLink_GetCharCodePages

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at codeweavers.com
Wed Oct 29 11:46:43 CDT 2008

"Vitaly Perov" <vitperov at etersoft.ru> wrote:

>>> It doesn't really matter what code pages Windows supports, it does
>>> matter though what code pages are valid. You need to use Win32 APIs
>>> EnumSystemCodePages/GetCPInfo/MultiByteToWideChar instead of accessing
>>> Wine internals directly.
>
>>I used EnumSystemCodePages before, but in this case GetCharCodePages set some
>>extra bits in result. So the result differ from Windows

I can't read your mind or guess what those "some extra bits" are. Why can't you
mark the failing tests with todo_wine and think later how to make the tests pass?

>>> ... or rather use mlang internal mlang_data structures.
>
>>I's good idea! Thank you!
>
> So, I use mlang_data[i].family_codepage as you adviced.
> May be I misunderstood something?

Have you tried to do what I suggested?

Also you either need to send the test after the implementation, or add
todo_wine in appropriate places and remove them in the patch which makes
the tests pass.

--
Dmitry.