Changed more malloc to HeapAlloc calls

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 20:06:16 CDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 8:02 PM, Pete Myers
<peterdanielmyers at googlemail.com> wrote:
> It does match the style of the way that HeapAlloc is used elsewhere in the
> file, though not malloc admittedly.  I wasn't sure which convention had
> precedent.

Please bottom-post when replying to a post on the wine lists.  There
is one test function that uses a space after opening parentheses, but
it's the exception, not the rule.

> I'm afraid that I don't understand how my changelog doesn't match the
> patch.  I'm new here, can you help me out?  There's obviously something I'm
> missing!

You had several 'changelog' entries in the email, but the last one was

Changelog:
* malloc calls in dlls/kernel32/process.c have been change to HeapAlloc

which does not match the patch.

--
James Hawkins