Changed more malloc to HeapAlloc calls

Pete Myers peterdanielmyers at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 29 20:02:00 CDT 2008

It does match the style of the way that HeapAlloc is used elsewhere in the
file, though not malloc admittedly.  I wasn't sure which convention had
precedent.

I'm afraid that I don't understand how my changelog doesn't match the
patch.  I'm new here, can you help me out?  There's obviously something I'm
missing!

Pete