mlang: Remove a test that fails on all systems

Aric Stewart aric at
Tue Sep 2 08:08:46 CDT 2008

Interestingly I am also seeing this failure with my Japanese windows
2000 VM.  I do not have access to windows XP at this time. I would
support removing that test for now and I will write it in my list of
TODOs to investigate that more when I next have access to Japanese
Windows XP.