[msxml3/tests 1/2] Use CreateFileA to please win98

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 03:29:45 CDT 2008

James Hawkins wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 2:54 AM, Paul Vriens <paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> CreateFileW is not implemented on win98. This fixes the 2 remaining test
>> failures for win98.
>> (This is a replacement for the patch James sent).
>> Changelog
>>  Use CreateFileA to please win98
> Just a nitpick:
> +    static const CHAR testXmlA[] = "test.xml";
> You don't really need this variable.  Same thing for the next patch.
The reason for this one was just that we also have a W version of this string. I
try to keep them together so it's more obvious that changing one also means
changing the other.

For the other one, I think in general I prefer to have a definition whenever a
string is used multiple times. But that's of course my personal preference.