winemenubuilder: eliminate wineshelllink

Francois Gouget fgouget at
Fri Sep 5 06:20:30 CDT 2008

On Thu, 4 Sep 2008, Damjan Jovanovic wrote:

> Changelog:
> * moved the functionality of wineshelllink into winemenubuilder, and
> eliminated wineshelllink

What is the rational for eliminating wineshelllink?

It seems to me that by eliminating it we are losing a lot of flexibility
for handling special setups (and there are a lot of these in menuing

Francois Gouget <fgouget at>
             Research is the transformation of money to knowledge.
            Innovation is the transformation of knowledge to money.
                              -- Dr. Hans Meixner